(OBA/OWA) built on the Microsoft Office Business Application framework, are a great way to extend your Line of Business (LOB) applications so you can capture critical information that lives in spreadsheets and work offline without missing a beat.
Would you like to…
- Use Excel with Prolog and other AEC Industry Line of Business Applications?
- Utilize standard forms everyone already understands?
- Update information in minutes vs. hours?
- Work online or offline from anywhere anytime?
- Stop mapping fields and supporting import/export issues?
A common example of using OBAs in the AEC Industry is with Prolog (a construction project management application). Users can work in Microsoft Excel to manage information related to submittals, punch list, and most other feature. Using an OBA based on Excel, you can use our standard forms or base them on yours. While OBAs work great with AEC Line of Business Applications, OBAs can be used with any application that has web services.
The OBA Store is the online source for Microsoft Office Business Applications (OBAs). We have standard OBAs for most AEC Line of Business Applications. We can also build custom OBAs to suite your particular needs.
Get a free account to browse to the largest catalog of OBAs for the AEC Industry!