Bluebeam is a powerful software suite that enables PDF creation, editing, markup and collaboration.
Some of the advantages of adding Bluebeam to your AEC software lineup include:
Convert Microsoft Office and other Windows applications documents to PDF, and even export scanned PDFs as editable Word, Excel and PowerPoint documents, to create comprehensive digital bid packets.
Add, extract or rotate pages, insert blank pages, combine multiple PDFs or create headers and footers that can be edited later.
Electronically redline drawings with industry-standard symbols, digitally sign documents and save custom markups in the Tool Chest™ for easy reuse.
Create and save custom stamps with your company name, logo and dynamic date and time.
Bluebeam software we host:
Bluebeam Revu combines award-winning PDF creation, editing, markup and collaboration technology for Windows desktop and tablet users. Create information-rich document sets, annotate drawings with customizable markup and measurement tools, and leverage Bluebeam Studio for cloud-based document collaboration.
- Revu Mac
The following are the other compelling reasons as to why it makes business sense to move your Bluebeam Software Suite to a cloud hosted environment.
- Staying focused on your core competency vs. IT headaches.
- Redirecting capital to core business expenses vs upfront costs.
- Receiving higher quality at a lower cost.
- Leveraging knowledge and resources from experienced professionals with over 15 years of experience.
- Production application hosting for all of your software programs.
- Disaster recovery sites managed.