Many hosting companies offer application hosting, but rarely offer any kind of user support. We all know that hosting your enterprise applications, data and desktops is a growing trend. The benefits far outweigh any reasons not to either have already made the move from in-house servers and an IT team.
The missing link during this transition is supporting your end users when problems arise, which they will. Having a team of support staff in-house does not come cheap and the question arises as to how much time they are being utilized or sitting idle. Out sourcing the user support makes a lot of sense when you take into consideration:
- How knowledgeable are the support staff with your hosted applications
- How knowledgeable are the support staff with the server configuration
- Are the support staff being fully utilized?
- Are they available 24/7?
Hosting your enterprise applications with AEC Cloud, come with a built in support team that quickly handles any problems when they arise with end users. An easy support ticket system with live call back is a guarantee that issues are handled on a personal level quickly and efficiently.
Whether your team is in the physical office or out in the field, they will be accessing their data and applications from a myriad of different devices. When they cannot access their data or applications, the problem needs to be remedied immediately. That is why a support team that is available 24/7 is a must.
Here at AEC Cloud, we have been helping businesses in the AEC industry make those decisions in a calculated and planned way. We have over 15 years in the business and have consciously chosen to focus on the AEC industry. We know what you need before you do. We are specialists in cloud hosting, and that knowledge base we have built for the past 15 years is yours to share in when you use our services. Why take the risk with some off the shelf general “cloud hosting” company?
At this point, it is worth the time and effort for IT departments to take a hard look at this opportunity, and at a minimum do some cost/productivity comparisons. We are definitely past the days of early adoption, with many larger companies now taking the steps to move in the direction of cloud-based desktops, apps and file storage. Hensel Phelps, Turner Construction are a couple of our client names that come to mind.
The benefits are just too many to ignore.
- Cost efficiency
- Reduction of maintenance requirements
- Flexibility and scalability of resources
- On demand user administration
- 24/7 user support
- Off-site backup of critical data
- Regular maintenance and software upgrades
- Employee mobility anywhere, anytime
- Freedom to focus on core business
Proven Reliability and Leadership For Over 15 Years
AEC Cloud has been on the scene working with the largest AEC companies in the field for over 15 years. Leaders in the industry rely on our expertise and proven track record to help their companies stay ahead with their Enterprise Application Hosting needs. Hensel Phelps, Turner Construction are a couple names that come to mind.
Finding an experienced and reliable hosting partner is critical in seeing a successful outcome.
Here at AEC Cloud, we know what you need before you do. We have been hosting applications and data for some of the largest companies in the AEC space for over 15 years. We can help guide you through the maze of cloud hosting and determine exactly what your company needs today, and what it will need tomorrow.
Software we host:
We host any enterprise business application you need to get your job done.
If you don’t see what you need in our list below, just ask!
- Columbiasoft Document Locator
- Columbiasoft Document Locator Webtools
- Columbiasoft Document Locator Mobile
- Morpheus Technology Group
- Note Vault
- Oracle Primavera
- Oracle Primavera Instantis
- Oracle Primavera Unifier
- Oracle Primavera P6 Professional
- Oracle Primavera P6 EPPM
- Trimble Buildings/Meridian Systems
- Trimble/Meridian Modelogix
- Trimble/Meridian Proliance
- Trimble/Meridian Prolog Manager
- Trimble/Meridian Prolog Converge
- Trimble/Meridian Prolog Mobile
- Trimble/Meridian Winest
- Sage 100
- Sage 300
- Viewpoint Construction Software
- Viewpoint V6
- Viewpoint Construction Imaging
- AND MORE
- Find out what AEC Cloud can do for your business migration to the cloud.
- Schedule a live demo today and see for yourself the possibilities we can offer.
Feel free to call us if you have any questions: 212-505-0381
Email us here: firstname.lastname@example.org