Description: The Contracts Detailed Form OBA is an Excel-based form that enables users to create, read, update and delete the details of Contracts records in Prolog Manager depending on Prolog Security settings.
- Operating System:
- Windows 7 (64 bit) / Windows 8.1 (64bit)
- Microsoft Office:
- Microsoft Office Professional Edition 2013 (64 bit)
- Prolog Connect:
- Prolog Connect Version 1.01.0128
- Other Softwares:
- Microsoft .Net 4.0 Framework or higher
Office Business Applications
(OBAs) built on the Microsoft Office Business Application framework, are a great way to extend your Line of Business (LOB) applications so you can capture critical information that lives in spreadsheets and work offline without missing a beat.
Would you like to…
- Use Excel with Prolog and other AEC Industry applications?
- Utilize standard forms everyone already understands?
- Update information in minutes vs. hours?
- Work online or offline from anywhere anytime?
- Stop mapping fields and supporting import/export issues?
A common example of using OBAs in the AEC Industry is with Prolog (a construction project management application). Users can work in Microsoft Excel to manage information related to submittals, punch list, and most other feature. Using an OBA based on Excel, you can use our standard forms or base them on yours. While OBAs work great with Prolog, OBAs can be used with any application that has web services.
The OBA Store is the online source for Microsoft Office Business Applications (OBAs). We have standard OBAs for most features supported by Prolog and are always looking to build them for other Line of Business applications based on client demand and Vendors opening up their web service technologies. Get a free account to access and browse to the largest catalog of OBAs for the AEC Industry!
Sign Up Here or Login Here if you already have an account.
Catalog #: 78307